Sunday, December 13, 2009

Almost There

Last week I told you about all the exams we were dealing with. Well, we're still in that stage. And now I have to edit, print, stamp and copy three more tests with one broken printer and no paper by tomorrow!

No worries, though. We have a back-up printer and we're making a trip to town tomorrow to get the paper. Very solvable problems. We deal with lots of these kinds of things in Haiti. So goes life.

Tomorrow is also my last day here before my Stateside visit. I have nearly finished all of my goal projects. I spent most of my day today making admission badges for our women's conference in January. It's great to get those things done ahead of time and they look really great. Everything I have left to do is quite minor, Thank God.

I hope I'll get to see most of you while I'm around. It really is a privilege to have you on my team.

Much love. See you in America.

C

No comments: