Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exams, exams, and more exams!

We've been typing exams for a week now. Last year I cried more than once because this time is so stressful. But, as with everything else this year, there is a team within which we can distribute the work.

We took a bit of a break today, though, and swam in the ocean for several hours, catching starfish for a UN group of Jordanian SWAT team members. No, I'm not kidding.

But now I'm back to trying to cross some things of the list. I'm having a hard time finding any motivation today. I must have lost it last night when I stayed up until midnight typing exams. I tend to lose quite a few things in that context.

I'm headed back to the States in a bit more than a week. I'll miss the ocean, warmth and work while I'm gone. I haven't seen or felt winter for awhile, though, either. So I'll take the good with the not-as-good.

Hopefully we'll get everything done that we need to get done before the end of next week. I'll let you know.

Much love.

No comments: