Thursday, July 31, 2008

Change of Plans

Well, as can be expected, I have been given a new set of plans to go by on my move to Haiti. Dee and Wilkly are having a baby around the beginning of next year and she plans to remain in theU.S. until that little baby comes.

This effects me because I am now going to Haiti to adapt to new modes of language learning, since I depended on Dee and 9-year-old Ashley for that in the past. I will be starting and doing school with a much more independent status as well, since this was Dee's area and is now my own.

Praise God for His timing, though. You know, His provision here is impossibly ignored. As Dee is occupied with Lonia and now Little Baby Dorce, God has provided another worker to help pick up the slack. By no means will I fill anyone's shoes, but I'll certainly give it my best shot.

God is not only blessing this ministry, but He's building it. It's a privilege to be a part of it.

Love you all! Pray like crazy!

No comments: