Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Driving

I've been driving like crazy these last few days. I'm in Carthage, MO right now after a 3 hour drive from Pomona, MO where I am speaking at a camp. It took a 5.5 hour overnight drive to get there on time Monday morning.

The contacts I'm making are quality. I've been making so many phone calls and sending so many e-mails that I am glad to be able to finally meet a few of these people in person. Fnds are still slow coming, unlike the blessings in general. I have so many reasons to smile, but I have to be honest in saying that I've been tempted to buy a few hats and have myself a pity party. This is taking a lot of perseverence, and it's going to tae a lot more of it.

So keep praying, as I'm sure you have been. I can feel it. The houses still need to sell, still need to find funds from somewhere, still need to arrange quite a few things for next months move.

Love you all.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Can we make them celebration party hats instead? I know you are working hard. I'm encouraged by all you've done and amazed by all our God has done through you and all I see the tip of the ice berg. I'm so excited for all you are doing and getting ready to do. Lately I've seen so many pictures (in books, online, in magazines) of the world. God is good at reminding us of His heart. I've been keeping up on Dee's blog and feel like I'm getting to know her a little better. Her love for Christ is quite evident. I loved seeing the pictures of Ashley's baptism too. Well, I will talk with you again in God's time...remember..."celebration" party hats, cause He's been doing big things since the world began!

Becky said...

Crash! I prayed for you today, sister--did I miss you when you came to Springfield? I'm glad that you've made such progress and am confident in God's provision for you as you walk with Him. Love, hugs and kisses, Crashy.